Investor Residence (Permanent) Visas

Holders of an Investor (Provisional) visa who have maintained their investment for 4 years can apply for permanent residence.

Duration and Conditions

This visa grants permanent residence status.

Do I Apply in Australia or Overseas?

Applications are to be made in Australia.

State/Territory Sponsorship

Australia encourages business investment in rural and regional areas and State and Territory government sponsorship is available for business people who can assist in the economic development of these areas. It should be noted that different requirements will apply if you are sponsored by a State/Territory government. If you are sponsored, a number of threshold requirements for the visa are lower.

Spouse and children

Your spouse and dependent children may migrate to Australia with you in the same visa class. All family members must satisfy health and character criteria. A “dependent” child is a natural or adopted child (of you or your spouse) younger than 18 years who is wholly and substantially in your or your spouse’s daily care and control. Children 18 years and older, who are still dependent on you or your spouse for financial, psychological or physical support may also be included. A child who is married is no longer a dependent child.


  1. You are the holder of one of an Investor (Provisional) visa.
  2. You have been in Australia as the holder of an Investor (Provisional) visa for a total of at least 2 years in the 4 years before applying.
  3. The designated investment made by you in order to qualify for the Investor (Provisional) visa has been held continously for at least 4 years.
  4. You have a genuine commitment to maintain business or investment activity in Australia.
  5. Neither you or your spouse have a history of unacceptable business activities.

Note that business migration can be extremely complex, and even determining whether you have a good chance of qualifying can be difficult. In addition, you may be able to qualify in a number of different business migration categories.

About Us

The Australian Rural Advisory Group - Specialise in the purchase of large scale properties for overseas and Expat people wanting to use a buying agent to buy into the Australian Real estate property market agricultural industry, with the help from people that have been there and done that before At Rural Real Estate Buying Agent and Advocate Service we help and advise you, to find what you want without all the hassle. We have helped many overseas buyers find the exact property type they wanted and have negotiated to get the best price for that buyer We have also stayed on and helped with property management for the buyer using the Australian Business Migration Sponsorship program As an asset to this we have properties for sale suitable for the above purpose.


Dear Barry and Team, I would just like to give you and your team a big thank you for all of your help with my purchase of my new dairy farm, also thank you for doing the best to what would I have needed. Once again thank you for Your teams areas of experience which I think helped us to get such good price.

- Mr T. Wong

buying agent, real estate buying, buyers agent, rural buyers agent, australia, property sales, property, land sales, farm land sale, farm land for sale, rural investment property, buy rural property real estate, buyers advocate, agent, representative, buying property in rural, property advice, rural real estate buyers agent, buyers broker, executive property search, prestige property, auction bidding, buyers agents, luxury property, prestige buyers agents, negotiate property, source property, rural prestige property, buy investment property, property buying agent, rural property market, buy house in rural, property buyers agents, property investment companies, real estate agents rural, property agent rural, rural realestate, best property in rural, buy investment property, buy property, buy property rural, buyers agent Australia, buying property in rural

Send to Friend

Email Agent